Residential Roofer/Commercial Roofer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Placement, removal and repair of various roofing materials such as asphalt, wood and plastics.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and hoisting equipment as required.
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed
- Comply with all company and governmental safety guidelinesRequirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven roofing or general construction experience.
- Working knowledge of different roofing systems.
- Sound knowledge of business ordinances.
- The ability to lift heavy materials and tools.
- The ability to use powered hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.Pay varies based on experience.